GLD Gold in London Has Dual Owners | Alasdair Macleod (Video)
GLD Gold in London Has Dual Owners | Alasdair Macleod Video by financeandliberty
Former bank president and head of research at GoldMoney.com, Alasdair Macleod, returns to Liberty and Finance to offer an update on skyrocketing BitCoin as a mirror of the faltering USD, foreshadowing silver as the next truth serum on deck. Alasdair also delivers a blistering expose of the physical shortfall of metals and the plight of GLD and similar funds.
Viewers’ questions are also a hot topic, including:
In this interview:
– Gold & SIlver Physical Shortfall
– GLD Gold in London Has 2 Owners
– COMEX Expiry & Delivery
– Bitcoin Mirroring the USD in Inverse – Silver Up Next?
– USD Crisis Track: The Dominos Are Falling
– Russia’s Move Out of the Dollar