Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s $5m San Francisco home is VANDALIZED with red paint, a pig’s head and a spray-painted message about $2,000 checks during battle with Republicans over stimulus payments
Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s $5m San Francisco home is VANDALIZED with red paint, a pig’s head and a spray-painted message about $2,000 checks during battle with Republicans over stimulus payments By RACHEL SHARP FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
TDC Note: When you lay down with dogs, you’re gonna get fleas – dog, meet fleas. /END
- Police sources told TMZ that cops were called out to reports of vandalism at the House Speaker’s property around 3 a.m. New Year’s Day
- DailyMail.com has contacted San Francisco Police Department for comment
- A photo posted on social media shows a white garage plastered in graffiti
- ‘2k’ is written on the garage and then crossed out, in what appears to be a reference to the $2,000 stimulus checks Pelosi is pushing for
- The graffiti also reads ‘cancel rent’ and ‘we want everything’
- Red paint covers the driveway and a pig’s head sits on the paving slabs
Nancy Pelosi‘s San Francisco home was vandalized overnight with a pig’s head surrounded in a pool of red paint, as well as a spray-painted message appearing to allude to the failed $2,000 stimulus checks.
Photos of the disturbing scene shared on social media by conservative filmmaker Maggie VandenBerghe on Friday showed the House Speaker’s white garage door defaced with black graffiti text reading: ‘$2k Cancel RENT! We want everything!’
The message appeared to be in reference Pelosi’s recent efforts to increase the second round of COVID relief checks to $2,000, which have been repeatedly rejected by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
The vandals also spray-painted two letter As enclosed in circles, most commonly known as the symbol for anarchism.
Underneath the disturbing message on the driveway was a pool of red paint with a pig’s head placed at the center of the pavement.