You Should Not Be Surprised President Trump Has Not Been Declared Victor of a Second Term
You Should Not Be Surprised President Trump Has Not Been Declared Victor of a Second Term by Rory for The Daily Coin
Support The Daily Coin
The left stated, several weeks ago, they were not going to “concede” the election.
Then they reiterated their claim the day before election day…
Biden campaign: ‘Under no scenario’ will Donald Trump be declared a winner on Tuesday https://t.co/eYydiKoRZL
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) November 2, 2020
Anyone not paying attention is probably surprised, but you should not be surprised at all as to how this is currently unfolding.
We, The Daily Coin, reported, on an almost daily basis for more than a week, how the democrats had “war gamed” a number of scenarios. A number of the scenarios that could have played out last night and are being brought to bear right now.
Michael Anton, American Mind, wrote an amazing article surrounding these “war games”. He received death threats and other very nasty situations began happening to him and his family. This is now unfolding as he described.
One might dismiss such comments as the ravings of a dementia patient and a has-been who never got over his own electoral loss. But before you do, consider also this. Over the summer a story was deliberately leaked to the press of a meeting at which 100 Democratic grandees, anti-Trump former Republicans, and other ruling class apparatchiks got together (on George Soros’s dime) to “game out” various outcomes of the 2020 election. One such outcome was a clear Trump win. In that eventuality, former Bill Clinton White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, playing Biden, refused to concede, pressured states that Trump won to send Democrats to the formal Electoral College vote, and trusted that the military would take care of the rest. Source
The “performance” is going as described. The American public has no clue what is going on.
The leftist, communist are happy because “orange man bad” has not been announced as the winner. The Republican Trump supporters are shocked because the President has not been announced. By the end of the day their frustrations will turn to anger and by the end of the week their anger will boil over.
Here are the first set of bullet points, released in August 2020, from the document titled Preventing a Disrupted Presidential Election and Transition These leftist are consistent in they always tell you what they are going to do.
- The concept of “election night,” is no longer accurate and indeed is dangerous. We face a period of contestation stretching from the first day a ballot is cast in mid-September until January 20. The winner may not, and we assess likely will not, be known on “election night” as officials count mail-in ballots. This period of uncertainty provides opportunities for an unscrupulous candidate to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the process and to set up an unprecedented assault on the outcome. Campaigns, parties, the press and the public must be educated to adjust expectations starting immediately.
- A determined campaign has opportunity to contest the election into January 2021. We anticipate lawsuits, divergent media narratives, attempts to stop the counting of ballots, and protests drawing people from both sides. President Trump, the incumbent, will very likely use the executive branch to aid his campaign strategy, including through the Department of Justice. We assess that there is a chance the president will attempt to convince legislatures and/or governors to take actions – including illegal actions – to defy the popular vote. Federal laws provide little guidance for how Congress should resolve irregularities when they convene in a Joint Session on January 6, 2021. Of particular concern is how the military would respond in the context of uncertain election results. Here recent evidence offers some reassurance, but it is inconclusive.
- The administrative transition process itself may be highly disrupted. Participants in our exercises of all backgrounds and ideologies believed that Trump would prioritize personal gain and self-protection over ensuring an orderly administrative handoff to his successor. Trump may use pardons to thwart future criminal prosecution, arrange business deals with foreign governments that benefit him financially, attempt to bribe and silence associates, declassify sensitive documents, and attempt to divert federal funds to his own businesses.
Let’s move to the next point these satanic globalist list as their “game plan” – all of which, once again, is playing out in real time right now.
1. Plan for a contested election.
There will likely not be an “election night” this year; unprecedented numbers of voters are expected to use mail-in ballots, which will almost certainly delay the certified result for days or weeks. A delay pro- vides a window for campaigns, the media, and others to cast doubt on the integrity of the process and for escalating tensions between competing camps. As a legal matter, a candidate unwilling to concede can contest the election into January.
Everyone interested in protecting the legitimacy of the election and transition planning processes needs to make plans now for how to respond in the event of a crisis.
- If there is a crisis, events will unfold quickly, and sleep-deprived leaders will be asked to make consequential decisions quickly. Thinking through options now will help to ensure better deci- sions.
- Planners need to take seriously the notion that this may well be a street fight, not a legal battle; technocratic solutions, courts, and a reliance on elites observing norms are not the answer here.
- Dedicated staff and resources need to be in place at least through the end of January.
- The news media has a particular responsibility to ready the public for the possibility that results will not be known on Election Night, to communicate election results accurately, and to plan to cover a contested election in a manner that reduces, rather than inflames, tensions. Source
We haven’t even gotten into the meat of the matter of this 22 page document merely skimming the surface provides enough terror for the average person.. The democrats knew they were going to lose. They knew that rigging the voting machines was not going to be enough because of the massive voter turnout that was on the horizon. The democrats knew that no amount mail-in voter fraud was going to carry their candidate across the threshold of victory. They developed a plan and unleashed their plan last night.
Next up – “street fights” with leftist, communist dressed up like patriots burning everything down. Patriots don’t burn things down, they fight in the courts, using laws and the process afforded us. All those leftist run cities that are now boarded up are going to begin going up in flames. Plywood should make for great kindling.