GOLD TO REACH $10,000 – PROPERTY PRICES TO COLLAPSE
GOLD TO REACH $10,000 – PROPERTY PRICES TO COLLAPSE by Egon von Greyerz for Gold Switzerland
In this interview, Brian & Darryl Panes from As Good As Gold Australia speak with Egon von Greyerz who confirms the world is running on empty.
Governments and Central Banks are panicking, having used up all their arsenal – massive money printing and hyperinflation lies ahead.
Gold at US$10,000 per ounce is just a starting point. Property values to lose 95% of their value relative to Gold. Preservation of wealth is vital, as we enter a period of extreme volatility with interest rates surging after a 5,000 year historical low.
- Gold now starting the next leg of a massive bull market.
- Gold going from west to east – West to run out of Gold.
- Australia’s property market, is massive bubble.
- Worldwide banking crisis in the making.
- People have no savings, all destroyed by governments.
- Central banks across the globe committed to money printing.
- Bond market is biggest bubble ever, will trigger the biggest collapse the world has ever seen.
- USD is the sickest of all currencies, only supported by debt and military.
- Debt needs to implode so world can grow soundly again.
- Gold severely suppressed, will explode to very high levels.
- COMEX failure, will result in a run on physical metals.
- Don’t sell any gold or silver for a very long time.
Egon von Greyerz is a Keynote speaker at the “Gold and Alternative Investment Conference” in Sydney, Australia on October 24-26. 2019.
Egon von Greyerz
Founder and Managing Partner
Matterhorn Asset Management
Phone: +41 44 213 62 45
Matterhorn Asset Management’s global client base strategically stores an important part of their wealth in Switzerland in physical gold and silver outside the banking system. Matterhorn Asset Management is pleased to deliver a unique and exceptional service to our highly esteemed wealth preservation clientele in over 60 countries.
Articles may be republished if full credits are given with a link to GoldSwitzerland.com.