The Duran News Round Up (Video)
The Duran News Round Up Video
October is right around the corner, and it will be a defining month for the world.
– Hong Kong protests continue. October 1 will mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.
– October 31 Brexit. Boris Johnson moves to close parliament ahead of deadline.
– Argentina elections, October 27. Argentina has imposed capital controls as the country is on the brink of default.
– Canada elections, October 21. Trudeau gets much needed boost as economy grew in Q2 by 3.7 percent.
– Angela Merkel’s CDU and coalition partners SPD suffer big decline in Saxony and Brandenburg. AfD surges.
– Putin and Erdogan meet in Moscow to deliver Idlib settlement and end Syria conflict.