THE SEVEN SEALS
THE SEVEN SEALS by Samael Aun Weok for Samael Aun Weok
1. When we have formed our inner Christ, He then enters into all of our vehicles through the pineal gland.
2. The inner Christ has the shape of a small child. He comes out from within his Ethereal womb to enter into our physical body through the pineal gland.
3. This is the descent of Christ into the atomic infernos of the human being.
4. This is the Nativity of the heart.
5. It is how we transform ourselves into Christs.
6. Nature does not leap; this is why our inner Christ is born within us as a small child.
7. The three wise men (the Malachim) adore him and offer him gold, incense, and myrrh.
8. These three King Magi are the Innermost, the Divine Soul, and the Human Soul (Atman-Buddhi-Manas).
9. The Star of Bethlehem is the Central Sun; it is the Great Universal Breath of Life.
10. Our inner Christ is only one particle of that spiritual Central Sun.
11. The entire universe of Pleroma, the whole thought of God, is reflected within our inner Christ.
12. Our inner Christ is the Word.
13. The Word becomes flesh within our heart with the event of Bethlehem.
14. We must clearly distinguish between the seven churches and the seven seals mentioned in Revelation.
15. The seven churches are related to the seven chakras of our spinal column.
16. The seven seals are the seven white spiritual serpents of our inner Christ.
17. These seven serpents are the spiritual part of the seven columns of fire of Devi Kundalini.
18. The seven serpents of our inner Christ are no longer fiery, but rather they are beyond fire, even though they are the cause of fire.
19. These are the seven seals of the Revelation of St. John.
20. These seven seals can be opened only by the Lamb, our inner Christ.
21. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
22. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
23. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. – Revelation 5:1-3
24. The book is the human being, and the seven seals are the seven spiritual serpents of our Inner Christ.
25. These serpents can be raised only by the Lamb.
26. And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the Seals, and I heard as it were the voice of thunder, one of the four beasts saying: Come and see. – Revelation 6:1
27. The white horse appears as the symbol of the physical body when the Lamb opens the first seal.
28. The red horse appears as the symbol of the Ethereal body when the Lamb opens the second seal.
29. The black horse appears as the symbol of the body of desires (Astral Body) when the Lamb opens the third seal.
30. The wisdom of the great Illuminati is granted to us when the Lamb opens the fourth seal. This occurs when the inner Christ takes complete possession of the Mental Body of the human being. This is the yellow horse.
31. The Human Souls appear dressed in white garments when the Lamb opens the fifth seal.
32. The sun becomes dark like black cloth and the moon becomes as blood when the Lamb opens the sixth seal. Then we are stricken with great pain, because the consciousness does not awaken but through pain and bitterness.
33. Finally, the seven atomic Angels of our organism sound their trumpets in triumph, announcing victory when the Lamb opens the seventh seal.
34. And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. – Revelation 8:1
35. This is how the Child-God of Bethlehem grows within us.
36. The Child-God of Bethlehem has to be absorbed within all of his Bodhisattva. He performs this by raising his seven spiritual serpents.
37. So, when finally the Child-God of Bethlehem is absorbed within his Bodhisattva, he tosses his Bodhisattva back into the inner depths of the consciousness. This is how the Child-God comes from within to without, to the world of the flesh, to lean out through the five senses and to appear as a Christ among mankind, and thus to perform the Work of the Father.
38. Do not confuse the seven igneous serpents of the Soul with the seven totally Christic and spiritual serpents of the inner Christ.
39. The four horses of the Apocalypse are our four bodies of sin, the four gross bodies that constitute our inferior personality.
40. The Lamb has to raise each one of these Christic serpents in successive order; first one, then the other, and so on.
41. This work is very arduous and difficult.
42. The horseman on the white horse triumphs with his bow and arrow. Thus the physical world is dominated. The horseman on the red horse has the power to take the peace away and also to give peace because the Ethereal body is the base of the physical body.
43. The horseman on the black horse has to vanquish the weight of desire, lust, greed, and all the lower passions.
44. The name of the horseman of the yellow horse is Death; and hell and death follow him because the Mental body is constituted by the atomic infernos of the human being, where death reigns.
45. All things that exist within the human mind belong to desire; therefore, they have to die.