Ryan Walsh Part I. & Chris Waltzek Ph.D. (Podcast)
Ryan Walsh Part I. & Chris Waltzek Ph.D. Podcast – Radio Gold Seek
- Ryan Walsh, the Canadian “Nikola Tesla” makes his show debut, presenting his research with potentially world-changing implications.
- Mr. Walsh appears to have uncovered a most important scientific discovery.
- Ryan Walsh’s passion for the work of legendary scientific investigator, Carl Sagan lead his search for signs of life throughout the universe.
- Our guest analyses a modern phenomenon known as fast radio bursts (FRB).
- FRB’s are brief in duration likely emanating from mostly unconfirmed deep-space sources and requiring enormous sums of energy, more than our Sun.
- Chris Waltzek accepted Ryan Walsh’s gracious offer to join his team as theadvanced computer investigation.
- The analysis rivals perhaps even the National Security Agency.
- Although Mr. Ryan humbly makes no claims about his work, his findings reveal what could be the most important audio / video / symbols ever discovered.
- After testing the radio telescope file from Harvard, Mr. Walsh has decrypted a signal representing what could be the first non-terrestrial message.
- Could the message be a Rosetta Stone or NASA’s golden record on Voyager, as proposed by Carl Sagan.
- The duo are seeking like minded researchers / computer scientists / mathematicians for intense collaboration.
- The search could include many signals throughout the universe, including supermassive black holes.
- If you’d like to join the team or contribute directly to the project, please send email response to Chris or Ryan: email@example.com.