Khashoggi Case: A Massive PsyOp Concocted by CIA-MI6-Mossad
Khashoggi Case: A Massive PsyOp Concocted by CIA-MI6-Mossad by SIBEL EDMONDS – NewsBud
After 55 days covering the Jamal Khashoggi Case, 24 X 7, on the ground, in Turkey, with over 600 reports and analyses, via my pinned thread @sibeledmonds on Twitter (due to not having access to my computers and being equipped only with one cell phone), I am ready to conclude and publicize my investigative report.
The Khashoggi Case is a massive PsyOp concocted by MI6, CIA and Mossad, with the cooperation and participation of certain high-level Saudi Government intelligence officers.
For the first 53 days of my investigation of this case, while posting reports and analyses via Twitter posts on an almost hourly-basis, I had refrained from a definitive conclusion, partly to protect my sources, but also due to fulfilling the requirement of having documents and at least two direct named (and vetted/legitimate sources).
Yesterday I broke the news on the bombshell revelations by Former Director of the Turkish Military Intelligence Services, General Ismail Hakki Pekin, via Oda TV Live Coverage on Nov 21. See the 6-min video clip below
General Pekin, an insider with a long career in Intelligence who has high-level contacts and sources within MI6, CIA and Mossad, made the following statements (Summary Translation) while risking severe backlash from the government here in Turkey:
- There has been intense behind the scenes competition between the UK and US over ARAMCO and it’s coming IPO, scheduled for 2020, via either the London or New York Stock Exchange (Many billions of dollars’ worth)
- Jamal Khashoggi was/is very close to certain ARAMCO Board Members, and has been a prize sought by both US and UK players due to his connections
- UK (MI6) concocted the plans (or fakery) to kidnap Khashoggi
- The CIA and Mossad got involved in this UK plot
- The Fiancé was some sort of honeytrap most likely connected to MI6, or possibly the CIA, and is not who “they” claim she is- not genuine
- They may have selected Turkey as a secondary target to damage its reputation- With the US aiming to set up a Kurdish State in Northern Syria and the possibility of ending its alliance with Turkey
I’ve been seeking a second legitimate “Named” source for the above information, which I had already gathered weeks prior to General Pekin’s revelations. On November 1, a trustable source, a newspaper editor and investigative journalist with history and expertise in Intelligence matters in Turkey, Ergun Diler, based on multiple high-level Intel sources, leaked explosive informationrevealed by General Pekin with added details and specifics- See translated summary highlights: