8 natural remedies that can cure preventable diseases in the U.S.
8 natural remedies that can cure preventable diseases in the U.S. by: Zoey Sky – Natural News
Did you know that a lot of diseases plaguing Americans right now — such as the common cold, diarrhea, and halitosis (bad breath) — can be prevented with natural and effective home remedies? For example, coconut oil, a natural alternative to mouthwash, can improve your oral health and eliminate bad breath. Coconut oil can also help boost your immune system so you can fight off a cold or the flu.
The video, which was uploaded on the official Natural News Brighteon channel, discusses eight common but effective home remedies that can cure health problems like dementia and various infections.
Natural remedies for different health problems
If you’re sick, don’t take over-the-counter drugs that may have negative side effects or cause addiction. Use these natural remedies instead to cure various minor and major health conditions.
- Allicin – Allicin, a compound found in garlic, has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, and antiviral properties.
- Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar (ACV) helps your body absorb essential minerals from the foods you eat. ACV can also help ease stomach problems. If you have an upset stomach, mix some ACV with a glass of water. Drink the mixture to ease stomach pain. Because of ACV’s antibiotic properties, it can cure diarrhea caused by a bacterial infection.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon can help treat a lot of major health complaints. Take note that there are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon, “true” cinnamon, and Cassia cinnamon, the more common variety generally called “cinnamon.” Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties and it can help the body fight off infections. Cinnamon can also help repair tissue damage. This potent spice can fight chronic inflammation that’s directed against the body’s own tissues. Cinnamon is also associated with a reduced risk of heart disease, the number one cause of premature death in the world.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil can help strengthen the immune system. Additionally, this fragrant oil can help fight off dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. You don’t even need to eat coconut oil to enjoy its various health benefits. Applying coconut oil on your skin can help boost its moisture content and minimize eczema symptoms. Coconut oil can also prevent hair damage. Use coconut oil as an alternative to mouthwash via a process called oil pulling to eliminate some of the harmful bacteria in the mouth. Oil pulling can improve dental health and treat bad breath. (Related: Coconut oil is a SUPERFOOD: Studies show it can offer unique benefits to your brain.)
- Curcumin – Curcumin can fight inflammation. It can also reverse cervical and colon cancer.
- Oil of Oregano – Called “nature’s antibiotic,” oil of oregano can kill bad bacteria, fungi, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C can boost hundreds of metabolic interactions and stave off various infections. Fruits rich in vitamin C include berries (e.g., blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, and strawberries), cantaloupe, citrus fruits and juices (e.g. grapefruit and orange), kiwi fruit, mango, papaya, pineapple, and watermelon. Vegetables that contain the vitamin include cruciferous vegetables (e.g., broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower), green and red peppers, leafy greens (e.g., cabbage, spinach, and turnip greens), sweet and white potatoes, tomatoes and tomato juice, and winter squash.
- Vitamin D – Consume ample amounts of vitamin D to keep your bones healthy. Sources include almond milk, beef or calf liver, egg yolks, milk, shiitake mushrooms, and yogurt.
Eating right leads to feeling right. Start using these natural remedies today to improve your overall health.