These Images Show The Disastrous Result Of Chemically Castrating Generations Of Men
These Images Show The Disastrous Result Of Chemically Castrating Generations Of Men By Susan Duclos – All News PipeLine
I could just say “nuff said and be done because a picture speaks more than a thousand words. I could also apologize to readers for the image above, which apparently has become a new “thing” amidst the all out war against men and masculinity by liberals, and the LGBT community along with today’s version of feminists, but I won’t apologize because it is vitally important that men be aware of the result of decades of feminizing men.
Panties, G-strings, bras, and lingerie sets, bodysuits, nighties, teddies, mini dresses, rompers, and more, specifically for men, are being sold at the website “HommeMystere, lingerie for men.” (WARNING – That link contains very disturbing images) The link, along with a variety of images has been making the rounds across social media and thankfully the reactions, at least in my timeline which skewers conservative, has been highly negative to this concept.
THE WAR AGAINST MEN IS REAL
We have all seen the “toxic masculinity” articles and stories, where feminists and the LGBT community continuously attempt to push for the idea that “beta males” are more favorable to manly men. As a normal woman, let me assure the gentlemen reading this, nothing is farther from the truth. That is evidenced by the same people that push that nonsensical idea, also refusing to date men that have bought into the concept.
We have seen stories coming from the UK, where boys can no longer wear shorts, just trousers or “skirts,” with feminists claiming that skirts shouldn’t be banned but boys should be encouraged to wear female apparel in order to “break down gender stereotypes.”
We have seen fashion houses promoting “men in dresses,” and school programs targeting children here in America with drags queens offering children story hours, reading to them, with liberal websites like the Huffington Post claiming these types of kids’ programs are something “we all need in our lives.”
Errrr…. No, we don’t.
There is no segment of society more under attack that white Christian males, but the images are the result of a decades old war against men that started with using chemicals to decimate the male population, causing decreased birth rates and the emasculation and feminization of men.
CHEMICALLY CASTRATING MEN IS PART OF THE DEPOPULATION AGENDA
It is no secret that the global elites have been pushing a depopulation agenda for decades, from the March 2009 U.N. Population Division policy brief, to prominent world figures blatantly talking about it, but what we do know is there are chemicals that every household uses every single day, that has been part of implementing the depopulation agenda over the course of time.
Xenoestrogens mimic estrogen and suppresses testosterone.
Those include Atrazine which is found in 94 percent of the U.S. drinking water, and according to Berkeley Research back in 2010, “wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females.”
Others include but are not limited to; Aspartame (artificial sweetener), Dioxines, Phthalates (found in plastics and vinyl), Organophosphates (pesticides), Estradiol (dairy products). These chemicals and many others used in our daily lives cause a variety of reactions from reducing sperm count, to testicular atrophy and tumors, to producing testosterone, to causing reproductive problems, birth defects and decreasing semen volume.
Here is an excellent list via Women in Balance Institute:
• 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor (4-MBC) (sunscreen lotions); • Parabens (methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben and butylparaben commonly used as a preservative); •Benzophenone (sunscreen lotions);
• Industrial products and Plastics: • Bisphenol A (monomer for polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resin; antioxidant in plasticizers); • Phthalates (plasticizers); • DEHP (plasticizer for PVC); • Polybrominated biphenyl ethers (PBDEs) (flame retardants used in plastics, foams, building materials, electronics, furnishings, motor vehicles); • Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs);
• Food:• Erythrosine / FD&C Red No. 3; • Phenosulfothiazine (a red dye)• Butylated hydroxyanisole / BHA (food preservative); • Building supplies: • Pentachlorophenol (general biocide and wood preservative); • Polychlorinated biphenyls / PCBs (in electrical oils, lubricants, adhesives, paints);
• Insecticides: • Atrazine (weed killer); • DDT (insecticide, banned); • Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (one of the breakdown products of DDT); • Dieldrin (insecticide); • Endosulfan (insecticide); • Heptachlor (insecticide); • Lindane / hexachlorocyclohexane (insecticide, used to treat lice and scabies); • Methoxychlor (insecticide); • Fenthion; • Nonylphenol and derivatives (industrial surfactants; emulsifiers for emulsion polymerization; laboratory detergents; pesticides);
• Other: • Propyl gallate; • Chlorine and chlorine by-products; • Ethinylestradiol (combined oral contraceptive pill); • Metalloestrogens (a class of inorganic xenoestrogens); • Alkylphenol (surfactant used in cleaning detergents.
The site also offers some suggestions to minimize your personal exposure to xenoestrogens.
THE RESULTS FROM CHEMICALLY CASTRATING A GENERATION OF MEN
The results can be seen in the statistics available, such as 30 million American men are afflicted with erectile dysfunction or impotence, according to Web MD. The Census Bureau’s March 2016 Current Population Survey shows there are nearly 157 million American males.