Bill Murphy & Chris Waltzek Ph.D. (Podcast)
Bill Murphy & Chris Waltzek Ph.D. Podcast – Radio GoldSeek
- Bill Murphy of GATA.org says it’s business as usual in the markets; the gold / silver price rigging continues to plague the sector.
- Dovish comments from the new Federal Reserve Chairman, Jerome Powell, suggests a relative value in commodities relative to shares and paper assets.
- The World Gold Council notes gold reached peak supply in 2017, suggesting that lower output could increase demand pushing price to $1,500 in 2018.
- Bill Murphy thinks this forecast is tame, his analysis suggests that once the selling passes, the price ascent will be so abrupt that late comers will be unable to procure good bargains.
- Adding to the bullish case, Gold Money Director, Alistair MacLeod recently made a compelling case for the US dollar to continue in its downward trajectory.
- Bill Murphy emphasizes the point that many guests continue to make on the show – gold / silver may be the best value available in the markets at current prices.
- Venezuela’s President Maduro, just removed 3 zeros from the currency supply, reducing a 1,000 Bolivar note to merely 1 Bolivar via a keystroke.
- The hyperinflationary economic disaster represents a de facto warning siren to all global inhabitants, that systemic currency disaster can unfold in less than one year’s time.
- A single gold coin held in the nation made the holder wealthy, increasing the relative purchasing power to 70 million Bolivars (figure 1.1.).