North Korea and Nuclear War: 5 Things People Are Talking About
North Korea and Nuclear War: 5 Things People Are Talking About by Daisy Luther – The Organic Prepper
While there is a debate in many circles about whether there is actually a threat, it’s important to keep abreast of what’s going on. The following headlines will give you a variety of resources to consider.
1) Some people are asking if the whole thing is even real or if it’s propaganda.
Is the rhetoric allegedly coming out of North Korea genuine, or is it propaganda designed to inflame Americans to the point that they welcome pre-emptive action? There are strong opinions as well as some interesting and persuasive cases that say this is the situation. Here are a few of those cases.
- Only Morons Believe What The US Government Says About North Korea
- CALM DOWN: We’re not even close to nuclear war with North Korea
- Remembering the Gulf of Tonkin, and the Consequences of Wanting to Believe
However, even if you think we’re being set up for a potential false flag in order to kick off a war, that still means it’s possible that a nuclear bomb will go off in the United States. So, you still need to be prepared for the potential of a nuclear event.
2) The rhetoric keeps escalating.
Here are the latest articles about the smack-talk between the US and North Korea:
- North Korea Issues “Emergency Standby Orders” To Civil Defense Units: Report
- Pentagon says ready to ‘fight tonight,’ as Trump shows bomber pics
- North Korea Threatens to Surround Guam with an”Enveloping Fire”
- “Don’t Look At The Flash Or Fireball” Guam Issues Survival Guide For Nuclear War As Trump’s Military Locked And Loaded
- North Korea Threatens US with More “Unexpected Gift Packages”
- China Will Defend North Korea Against America if the US Attacks First
- Trump Doubles Down on Fire and Fury Threat Against North Korea
3) There’s endless speculation on how things might go down.
Although none of us has a crystal ball, people are trying to analyze the situation in order to be better prepared for it.
- Avoiding Nuclear War: Why Kim Jong-un’s Strategy Makes Sense
- How did the US get to this point in the long-running conflict with North Korea?
- This Is How America Would Wage a Nuclear War Against North Korea
- This Is the Closest the US Has Been to Nuclear War Since the Cuban Missile Crisis
- North Korea just might be able to win a war, if it begins with an EMP in Tokyo
4) Opinions differ on most likely nuclear targets in the United States