David McAlvany & Chris Waltzek (Podcast)
David McAlvany & Chris Waltzek Podcast – Radio Gold Seek
- He outlines key insights he’s gleaned via decades of guiding investors to financial success to improving one’s intangible legacy.
- By reverse-engineering our lives, David McAlvaney believes virtually everyone can attain a more fulfilling state through nurturing / fostering relationships.
- His proposed outcome enhances the net worth of merely a solid bank account.
- It’s proposed that the exponential advance in the PMs sector in 2011 should have resulted in a parabolic climb, but the PTB intentionally capped the price.
- Adding to the appeal of PMs investments includes, geopolitical instability among key oil producing nations and shifting allegiances in emerging nations.
- Given that the bull market in PMs is still intact, the end game has not yet played out – prices will soar to manic heights in just 3-5 years, by 2020-2022.
- Pundits in the gold crowd concur, John Embry recently proposed that one of the few markets not experiencing manic conditions, the PMs sector, will eventually eclipse the competing asset classes as stocks, etc. return to the mean with more pragmatic valuation levels.