Professor Laurence Kotlikoff & Chris Waltzek Ph.D (Podcast)
Professor Laurence Kotlikoff & Chris Waltzek Ph.D Podcast – Radio Gold Seek
With over $220 in national debt, if 10% of the GDP were directed to paying of the debt, it would still require an infinite number of years.
- Dr. Kotlikoff admonishes policymakers for ignoring the warning of the national founders, not to burden the young with debt, to the benefit of retirees.
- Officials are determined to continue money printing ways, ultimately culminating with inflation and higher PMs prices.
- Dr. Kotlikoff and the host see warning signs that the US equities markets is overpriced continue to appear.
- Investment legend Warren Buffett is holding most of his funds in cash, over $80 billion, despite his reputation for holding steady through tough times.
- Due to massive leverage and opacity in the banking system, the bank stress tests are useless; another 2008 style credit crisis is inevitable.