Trumpcare Is Obamacare 2.0
Trumpcare Is Obamacare 2.0 by Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show
Get out your shovels, you will soon be burying the elderly much earlier than we should be. Save wisely while you can, because of Trumpcare, America, most of your will never see an inheritance. Pray that you will stay healthy. Why? Because very soon, many of you will be without healthcare and wo;; see that we have returned to the days of George W. Bush and have having tens of millions without healthcare which will put many millions in danger of dying because they do not have proper medical treatment.
I would like nothing better than to say that President Trump rediscovered his resolve to serve the American people and he delivered a healthcare bill that will put America on a par with our counterpart nations.
America, you have just entered the danger zone because of healthcare.
Trumpcare Is Worse Than Obamacare
Unfortunately, Trumpcare is not only bad for average Americans, in many ways, it is worse than Obamacare. I got to look at the numbers thanks to an Arizona state legislator who wants to remain anonymous. This person was angry, shocked and dismayed, as we all should be.
Let’s take a look at the problems associated with healthcare and then analyze our new plan in terms of the soon-to-be-threats.
- High costs for treatment that are escalating out of control
- Escalating pharmaceutical costs
- America is the only nation that does not allow its citizens to shop for prescription drug overseas.
- Treatment exclusions form a national average of at least a 10% denial of care for health insurance policy holders.
- Part B Medicare prescription costs are escalating to the point where senior citizens, forced to be on Medicare, can no longer afford to pay for many of their required prescription costs. This is a life-threatening event for many of the elderly and it serves to destroy their financial base forcing them to move in with their children and for many, they leave an inheritance. The increased cost for senior citizen medications essentially performs euthanasia on many of the elderly because they are cut off from treatment based on their age (65 or and over). This is what the NHS does in the UK where they essentially kill the elderly based on denial of service because of age. For example, under NHS, anyone under the age of 55 cannot get dialysis, unless they are part of the super rich.
- Today, CEO’s of healthcare corporations, the managed care companies and Big Pharma are raping the American people. They are making billions while Americans are prematurely dying. America spends 10 times more for healthcare that the next 10 countries combined. Yet, we only have the 51st longest lifespan according to a recent CIA Factbook. We are behind Cuba in healthcare and longevity. This is slow-burn genocide.
The following paragraphs addresses Trump’s healthcare promises and what he delivered in relation to the six principles listed above.
The Lie of Healthcare for All
Repeatedly, on the campaign trail, candidate Donald Trump pledged that his plan for health care would assure that every American had healthcarecoverage. For examle on the campaign trail he said that he was promising promise to “take care” of everyone. That was a lie. Seven million Americans will lose healthcare from their employer.