Louis Navellier & Chris Waltzek (Podcast)
Louis Navellier & Chris Waltzek Podcast – Radio Gold Seek
- Chris welcomes back Louis Navellier of Navellier & Associates. Louis Navellier discusses his top portfolio candidates.
- Favorite gold mining stock, Franco FNV, and a lithium mining firm are discussed.
- The host and guest agree on the merits of one key company, major chip maker, nVidia, NVDA, which produces GPU technology.
- Favorite energy stocks include Pioneer Natural Resources PXD and Devon Energy DVN.
- Expect technology shares to outperform in 2017 as new chip technology from Apple AAPL continues to push the sector higher.
- Optical switching companies such as Applied Optoelectronics AAOI and Oclaro OCLR are speeding up modems and could to facilitate 4k video streaming.
- Companies continue to repurchase their capital stock, reducing share float and by proxy increasing price.
- The only major threat to US shares could be the failure to pass the corporate tax reform plan.
- If the measures fail to pass Capital hill, the event threatens to derail the US stock market advance.