Bob Hoye & Chris Waltzek Ph.D (Podcast)
Bob Hoye & Chris Waltzek Ph.D Podcast
- Bob Hoye of Institutional Advisors rejoins the show in rare form with timely market commentary and historical perspective.
- Although a confirmed gold bull, Bob Hoye questions the validity of the gold manipulation story, preferring instead to monitor the gold / silver ratio.
- Currently, indicators suggest ensuing chaos in the credit market via the high yield / low grade bond market.
- Each time over the past decade that proprietary technical indicators reached current levels, the US stock market reached a critical peak.
- The superstar cryptocurrency Bitcoin revolution recently eclipsed the price of gold for the first time, signifying high demand for currency anonymity.
- Given the challenges involved with investing in Bitcoins, the only Bitcoin ETF, GBTC is a convenient alternative.
- Part of the appeal underpinning the Bitcoin phenomenon results from the ease of divisibility of units. Bitcoins are divisible down to a Satoshi, 0.00000001.
- No matter how high the price may skyrocket, Bitcoins can be purchased at any increment for any transaction.
- The dualistic, bifurcation allows for speculation in Bitcoins in tandem with monetary usage.
- Bob Hoye applauds cryptocurrency aficionados for moving the global economy away from centralization.
- The breakthrough facilitates greater freedom for digital denizens forcing bureaucrats to conform to the digital revolution.
- The recent stealth rate hike by the FOMC appears to be a trap set for unsuspecting investors.
- The FFF contracts predicted several more months before a quarter point hike in the benchmark lending rate.
- The discussion veers into the realm of quantum mechanics / computing, Q-bits, CERN, the large hadron collider in France / Switzerland and parallel universes.
- According to peer-reviewed literature, each Q-bit has access to an alternative / parallel universe, allowing for an exponential increase in computing speeds.
- While the outdated quantum computer, D-Wave, was faster than 7 billion human minds, the entire global populace.