The Great Disrupter Strikes Again
Rob Kirby & Chris Waltzek Podcast
- Similar to the tragic water reservoir failure currently unfolding in California, Rob Kirby of Kirby Analytics identifies extreme risks to the financial markets.
- Even the mainstream press is starting to acknowledge the risks posed by market manipulation schemes, in particular, in the PMs sector.
- Bitcoin GBTC is one of the few remaining de facto free markets, for the most part, as institutions have few short-selling options available.
- As enticing as Bitcoin appears on paper, threats to the blockchain structure could lead to an exodus of funds into the PMs.
- Evidently, 3 fold the annual gold production was sold in the market during the US Presidential election, evidence of market manipulation on a grand scale.
- Our guest proposes that the US Treasury is operating vis-à-vis the Exchange Stabilization Fund / PPP, to subdue the PMs to maintain US dollar hegemony.
- Policymakers are slowly recognizing that Bitcoin and related alternatives represent a modern example of Gresham’s Law.
- Bitcoin is emblematic of the end game of the neo-Keynesian economic system.
- Will the fiat currencies eventually succumb to Bitcoin, the only unencumbered currency in circulation?
- Rob Kirby suggests that the rise in popularity of Bitcoin stems directly from global distrust of central banking operations.