Drinking to Cure: How Did A Woman Cure Her Arthritis In Two Weeks With Apple Cider Vinegar
By Alex Jordon
This is a real story. Linda Faulkner, a woman who was suffering from arthritis, tried countless treatments since 2006, but the results were not good, as the treatments could not help her for a long term. She still suffered from the pain in wrists, neck, and back.
A miracle happened when she decided to try apple cider vinegar, actually she drunk a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of raw honey with a cup of hot water, she kept drinking a cup every morning and evening. She felt the differences after 2 weeks, she was totally pain-free the first time since 2006.
Related reading about this natural ingredient –1TB of Apple Cider Vinegar A Day – Will Keep The Doctor Away!
This simple home remedy helped her, Linda felt shocked about the effective effects of this drink.
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Relieve Arthritis Pain?
- Joint pains and arthritis are normally caused by mineral deficiency, and apple cider vinegar is a good source of many essential minerals, such ad calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Apple cider vinegar strengthens the bone as it contains a good amount of magnesium, which helps bones absorb calcium.
- Apple cider vinegar is packed with antioxidants and acetic acid, which help block the damaging effects of free radicals and prevent some conditions including arthritis.
- Apple cider vinegar also aids in digestion and promotes the nutrients absorption, which is essential to healthy joints.
- Acetic acid and mallic acid in apple cider vinegar help flush the toxins out of the body, this is also an important process for relieving the symptoms of arthritis.
There are several other recipes you can try to relieve arthritis with apple cider vinegar:
- Add 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar to a cup of cherry juice, drink it to get a relief. Cherry is a good source of anthocyanins, which battle inflammation effectively.
- Simply mixed 2-3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar into a cup water also makes an effective remedy for arthritis.
- Massage a solution of 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon coconut oil into the painful joints to get a relief.
- Mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon raw honey into a glass of peppermint tea. This drink is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and also with other medicinal benefits. Drink once everyday to relieve the arthritis pain.
Now you know that apple cider vinegar is an amazing agent in relieving arthritis pain, do you know it provides several other health benefits too:
- Cures a cold
- Uses as a natural deodorant
- Balances PH
- Eases various veins
- Heals poison ivy
- Balances blood sugar
- Removes warts
- Detoxifies your body
- Uses as hair conditioner
- Whiten teeth
- Cures acid reflux
- Aids in weight loss
- Home cleaning
- Relieves allergies
- Soothes sunburn
- Repels fleas