V, Guerrilla Economist: China Setting Up Gold Control Move (Video/Podcast)
At the end of the business day on Friday September 30, 2016 the currency world will change forever. This is not to say anyone will even notice there has been a change at all. For the first time in thirty years there will be a change made to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) basket of currencies, Special Drawing Rights (SDR). This is a big deal. Over the course of the next few years the significants of this change will become obvious to all.
There have been analyst of every stripe attempting to discover the next move and, more importantly, the implications of the change.
I sat down V, the Guerrilla Economist, to get his take on the current state of our world. Our world is in the midst of massive change and upheaval.
- Deutsche Bank is in serious financial trouble and their stock is reflecting this trouble
- U.S. House vetoed O’bama’s attempt to block the passing of the 911 Bill allowing American citizens to sue other nations for the “attacks” on 9/11, more specifically Saudi Arabia
- Syria, Ukraine, Libya just to name the larger war zones around the world
- U.S. Presidential election
- Economy, both at home and around the world, is slowing down or crashing
- Global Trade is extremely weak
These are merely the “big ticket” items. This is to say nothing of what is happening with One Belt/One Road project, the crumbling infrastructure of the U.S. or the fact that Italy’s banking system is in dire straights and on the verge of collapse..
In this extensive interview with the Guerrilla Economist we discuss the interconnectedness of our economic times. The new M-SDR entering the market, the Chinese RMB (renminbi/yuan) being added to the IMF basket of currencies, the dying petrodollar and a host of other issues are all brought to the table. V, and his network of analyst both in house and around the world, bring a wealth of knowledge that is difficult to find anywhere else. Give this a good listen as you will not be disappointed.