“No Way to Avoid Economic Collapse” According to Recent Government Study
Do you think that Western civilization is on the brink of collapse? Not many hands would raised in response to that question. The reality is that the West is very close to a Roman Empire-style collapse. Of course, the Romans never saw it coming as well.
NASA Study On the Economy
According to a recent NASA sponsored study that has completed a meta-analysis of the collapse of several societies, two factors stand out with regard to being primary causes of the collapse of an empire.
- The stretching of resources due to the strain placed on the ecological carrying capacity.
- The extreme bifurcation of wealth.
Modern Day America
This article will primarily deal with one of the causes of collapse, wealth inequality. The study was sponsored by NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center and headed by the National Science Foundation’s Safa Motesharrei.
The NASA study stated that wealth inequality is simply devastating to the maintenance of a society. The wealthy become out of touch and are insulated from the effects of extreme poverty associated with the masses because of excessive resource hording. Has the United States crossed such a line in terms of wealth distribution? The answer to that question is an unqualified, yes.
Here are some economic facts that have been printed on The Common Sense Show with regard to the economy which support NASA’s contention that wealth inequality has reached a crisis point for the American empire:
The Dirty Dozen
- 101 million Americans of working age (i.e. 18-65) are either working less than 30 hours per week or are unemployed. Recently, Trump said the actual American unemployment rate is 25%, which is higher than at any point during the Great Depression. Yet, despite the carnage, corporate profits have never been greater.
- 21% of all Americans do not have a bank account.
- 75% of newly created jobs pay less than $30,000 per year
- America’s national debt will soon be $21 trillion and that is the good news.
- Unfunded, mandated liabilities (e.g. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid) are $240 trillion in debt.
- The credit swap derivatives debt, which was derived from illegal Wall Street bankers’ Ponzi schemes, are estimated to be in excess of $1.5 quadrillion. This debt has been shifted to people courtesy of Congressional bail outs so that organizations like Goldman Sachs could stay in business. By the way, where is your bail out coming from?
- 50 million people are on Food Stamps.
- Half of the country is receiving some form of federal welfare assistance.
- Nearly a quarter of all American families have nobody who presently employed.
- As I have covered before, futurist,Thomas Frey, offers some sobering projections on the kind of occupations that will exist as 2 Billion jobs will disappear by 2030. The losses will largely be due to automation.
- Of the unemployed, it is estimated that 47% have quit looking for a job.
- The birth rates of the West have reached a crisis level. According to technocracy expert, Pat Wood, the birth rates of countries like Italy and Spain are 1.2. A birth rate of 2.1 is necessary for a country to maintain itself. The United States indigenous birth rate is 1.8 and falling. No country/empire has ever survived a birthrate of 1.8 or less. Simply based on population demographics, the collapse of the West seems imminent.
If the NASA study is correct, America has already crossed the Rubicon. As the study stated, “collapse is difficult to avoid…. Elites grow and consume too much, resulting in a famine among Commoners that eventually causes the collapse of society.” Remember, America has 50 million Americans on Food Stamps and a full 25% of Americans are deemed to suffer from food vulnerability.
The problem of wealth distribution is exacerbated by the fact that the pseudoscience of climate change is seeking to place all of the planet’s resources under the of a few people and call it cap and trade. This will be the final death blow to Western civilization.
I have concluded that the only way to delay the collapse of America is a total debt repudiation with what the bankers and their governmental minions say the people owe these banksters. This will cause an instant and catastrophic depression, but it will lessen the stranglehold that the elite have over the G20 nations.
Many who visit The Common Sense Show ask me why I am telling people to store food, water, gold, guns and ammunition. The answer is obvious. In a collapsing empire, these items are soon going to be unavailable. in today’s world, dependency equals death.