A2A with Alasdair Macleod of GoldMoney
by TF, TFMetals Report
Our friend, the wise and learned Alasdair Macleod of GoldMoney, stopped by TFMR earlier today to discuss ZIRP, NIRP and all things gold.
Alasdair was extraordinarily generous with his time today and we should all be extremely grateful. Among the topics covered:
- Central Bank policy and the likelihood of interest rate hikes
- The greater likelihood of negative interest rate policy (NIRP), instead
- The concept of making cash illegal and/or scarce
- China’s intentions and the actual size of their gold holdings
- Hyperinflation as a reflection of lost confidence in fiat currency
As a basis for the discussion, I strongly urge you tor review these three links:
Please try to make time to listen to this entire podcast. You won’t be disappointed.
p.s. I hope to have a BitGold-only discussion very soon. In the meantime, you can check out their services by clicking here: http://BitGold.com/r/TlY5pO