Jim Rogers & Chris Waltzek
- From the Big Apple, NY, NY, Jim Rogers views the upcoming Fed rate decision tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 17, could be a game-changing moment.
- The current implied probability of the 30-Day Fed Funds Futures indicates only a 22% likelihood of a rate hike at tomorrow’s FOMC meeting.
- Nevertheless, the financial powerhouse shares Axel Merk’s sentiments, Fed Chair Janet Yellen could surprise investors with a token rate hike.
- Eventually market forces will overwhelm monetary policies. He remains bullish, especially on the yellow metal in the long-term horizon.
- “… Gold will be in a bubble someday, don’t worry…”
- Cash is king – his analysis indicates that the Greenback will continue to ascend for the time being, enter bubble like conditions.
- He plans to sell his US dollar position at that point and back up the truck for a Fort Knox size gold shipment.
- The crude oil market may be reaching a nadir; a double bottom pattern could be the ideal entry point to boost portfolio exposure.
- However, Jim Rogers is less convinced that US equities have reached a frothy bubble like environment.