The Globalist Ten Point Plan to Destroy America
by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show
Awakened Americans have been so focused on the threats to our safety and security by Jade Helm, that we have lost sight of the fact that Russia has spent years encircling the United States will attack from three directions. Part One of this series detailed how President Obama has left Alaska defenseless and there are tens of thousands of Russian troops inside the United States which will serves as a 5th column force when the invasion begins. Further. has allowed the open importation of an unknown, but large force, of Russian soldiers into the United States since 2010. Amazingly, this done at a time when Russia has repeatedly threatened to nuke the United States of Syria and Ukraine. How do all theses events coalesce and work together to spell doom for the United States?
The Order of Things to Come
One does not need to be Nostradamus to see what is coming our way. Without divine intervention, America is doomed. When one spends anytime analyzing the actions of the globalists and their minions, the future of things to come is easy to determine because we have insight into their play book.
We are in the midst of following a well-scripted plan:
1. The destruction of the economy of the United States through the passage of devastating free trade agreements and the credit swap derivatives bail-outs.
2. The destruction of the Constitution and any semblance of civil liberties in a post-9/11 country (i.e. combating the orchestrated terrorist threat through the NDAA, Executive Order 136o3, the creation of the TSA and DHS, the John Warner Defense Act, etc.).
3. The destruction of America’s Christian heritage through the murder of 60 million babies, the legalization of gay marriage and the proliferation of anti-Christian lifestyle in the media.
4. The implementation of false flag events designed to increase the depth and breadth of the police state (e.g. 9/11, Boston Marathon Bombing, etc.) as well as the demonizing of good Americans as domestic terrorists (e.g. former Ron Paul supporters, Second Amendment supporters, Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Bible-believing Christians, etc.).
5. Precipitating false flag events designed to hasten martial law (e.g. economic collapse) and we see the introduction of Jade Helm.
6. The purposeful weakening of the American military (e.g. the firing of 260 command military officers, the reduction of the American military to pre-World War II size, etc.).
7. The extraction of political dissidents (i.e. anyone who opposes the unfolding of banker tyranny through the use of Special Operations Forces involved in Jade Helm.
8. The roundup of millions of Americans who may not be on board with their enslavement.
9. Re-education and genocide.
10. Russian Invasion of a weakened United States through a three-pronged attack.
A. Invasion of a compromised Alaska (Part one of this series).
B. Invasion of Canada and the Northern United States emanating from the Russian military build up in the North Pole. (Today’s part two of this series).
C. A Red Dawn invasion of the American Southwest and Southeast. (Part three of this series).
In today’s part two, a second Russian military front, that will come against the United States, is examined. The second prong of the Russian strategy to attack will come from the North Pole where the Russians have already stockpiled significant military assets.
King of the Hill
Do you remember as a child in elementary school playing games like “Capture the flag” and “King of the hill”? As you grew older you were taught from a military perspective that military commanders want to occupy the high ground. If we go on to learn military strategy, we frequently encounter the admonitions that it is imperative to occupy the high ground. The master analyst of all warfare, Sun Tzu often spoke of this as well:
If enemy camp is on high ground, do not climb to launch attack.
The Recent History
Under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, which was finalized in 1982, countries can lay claim to the ocean floor well beyond their borders so long as they can provide convincing scientific evidence to prove that a particular seabed is an extension of their continental shelf. Already, countries have sovereign rights to resources within 200 nautical miles of their territorial waterways. For a country to determine whether they have economic sovereignty beyond that distance, the UN agreement requires comprehensive mapping that establishes some sort of geologic justification for the claim. And where the Arctic is concerned, Canada, the US, Norway, Russia, and Denmark have been amassing scientific evidence for more than a decade in an effort to increase their piece of this resource-rich pie.
Russian Motivation for Militarily Occupying the North Pole
One of my military sources has told me that Putin intends to occupy the North Pole and is willing to fight for the right to do so. And as the reader will see in subsequent paragraphs, with regard to the Russian buildup of military assets at the North Pole, that observation is correct. And with Goldman Sachs and their interlocking interests at the Federal Reserve buying up a substantial portion of the world’s gold, aside from China’s accumulation, they need to have hedge against the dropping price of gold and the resource-rich North Pole provides that insurance. However, if one were to just read the headlines of the MSM, one would think that nothing but the wrapping of Christmas presents by Santa Claus is the only activity going on at the North Pole. Yet, both American interests and the Russian military are vying for control of the region.