Jade Helm and Operation Red Flag Point to the Coming Civil War
by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show
Both Michael Savage and Alex Jones are on the record when they both state that there is going to be a civil war involving the United States.
Rumors are surfacing and becoming substantiated about a second set of massive military preparedness drills and it is not Jade Helm. These drills are known as Operation Red Flag. Many point to this video, submitted here from DAHBOO 7 in which he identifies Operation Red Flag as a civilian suppression drill which could accompany civil unrest or even civil war. Please refer to the following video.
There is no doubt that Operation Red Flag is, in part, about subjugating an unruly public through the use of microwave weapons. However, Operation Red Flag is much, much more than is depicted here. Before we get to exactly what Operation Red Flag entails, it is important to listen to what Alex Jones says about the coming civil war.
The enormity of Jade Helm is mindboggling. Listen to the following partial recording of the Info Wars Nightly News description. Alex Jones provides a most lucid and succinct account in the first 10 minutes of the following video in which he lays out how America is purposely being led to Civil War.
The following video content includes the build-up to martial law, the government documents which supports the fact that we are already under martial law and the intent of this administration to kill all who resist. The following 10 minutes is a must watch.
Are there any elements of the U.S. government who will come to the aid of the American people in such a scenario? Probably not. However, there is a branch of the military that Obama has not been able to totally bring under his control since he has become President and that is the U.S. Navy and in particular, the submarine fleet. Obama has spent significant energy in trying to negate the fact that the Navy is not loyal to this administration as evidenced by the following executive actions where commanders have fired or demoted.
- Captain Eric Merrill-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Emory S. Land (Jul 2011).
- Vice Admiral Tim Giardina(3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013).
- Commander Mike Varney-U.S. Navy Commander attack submarine Connecticut (Jun 2011).
- Lieutenant Commander Lauren Allen-Executive Officer submarine Jacksonville (Feb 2013).
- Commander Luis Molina-U.S. Navy Commander submarine Pasadena (Jan 2013).
- Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette-U.S. Navy Commander John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group Three (Oct 2012). Let’s not forget that it was Gaouette who conspired with former Africom commander, General Hamm, to attempt to rescue Ambassador Chris Stevens in an attempt to perpetrate a soft coup against the Obama administration by having a grateful Stevens “tell-all” about the terrorist funding activities of the administration.
- Vice Admiral Tim Giardina (3 Star, demoted to 2 Star)-U.S. Navy Deputy Commander of the US Strategic Command, Commander of the Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group 9 and Submarine Group 10 (Oct 2013). Giardina did not succumb to Obama’s attempts to control the submarine fleet. Obama does not control the submarine fleet. Because the skills of submarine personnel are highly specific, the submarine fleet trains their own and Obama has not been able to figure out how to break through the fleet’s resistance to Obama’s dismantling of the military and the giveaway of American sovereignty. When it comes to the submarine fleet, Obama can keep cutting the head off, but it will keep growing back.
The Potency of the Submarine Fleet That Scares Obama
Getting information on the nuclear potential of our submarine fleet is difficult. However, because of the SALT treaties, I have been able to learn that there are 14 Ohio-class ballistic missile submarines maintained by the U.S. Navy. Typically, at any one time two of these submarines are in long-term overhaul, meaning that 12 are normally operationally available. Four other submarines of the Ohio-class have been converted to carry conventionally-armed cruise missiles in place of SLBMs.
The number of launch tubes on an Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine. Under the New START Treaty, four tubes on each submarine will be converted so that they are incapable of launching an SLBM and thus will not be counted against the treaty’s limit of 800 deployed and non-deployed ICBM and SLBM launchers plus deployed and non-deployed nuclear-capable bombers. The U.S. Navy plans that the Ohio-class submarine’s replacement will have 16 launch tubes. Treaties aside, there are hundreds of nuclear missiles that Obama does not control.
This means that in a civil war action which would be opposed by elements of the Navy, this administration would have to rely on Russian and Chinese subs to counter the rogue threat posed by Naval forces which are not loyal to this administration and this is exactly what we find.
U.S. national security officials are concerned about the pace and intensity of Russian submarine development, Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Jon Greenert said back in October,2014.
“There are competitors that are pursuing us. We know about China. That is very well spelled out, but not as many people know what the Russians are up to. I can’t go into detail, obviously, but they spend a lot of money. The Russians have been working on a sea-based strategic deterrence – and an SSN (attack submarine),” Greenert said at the Naval Submarine League’s annual symposium in Falls Church, Va.
To counter the threat the Navy is engaged in their own version of Operation Red Flag in which the Navy is mostly kept out of its ports to avoid being taken over and in a constant state of readiness that includes developing counter-measures against the Chinese and Russian growing submarine threat. This constant state of readiness has been going on for almost 6 years, which is the approximate length of time that Obama has been in office. Before we discuss counter-measuresin detail, let’s take a look at the Navy preparations in this area.