Dave Hodges Interviews Pat Wood On How the Elite Will Gain Immortality

by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show Best selling author, Pat Wood, has written a new book called Technocracy Rising and the implications for the human race are frightening. The book encompasses a new economic system called technocracy and the Americans are but all guaranteed to return to a lifestyle befitting the Middle Ages. The new age will culminate with the morphing of the elite and their consciousness into receptacles which will help them gain immortality. Meanwhile, 90% of the useless eaters will have to be disposed of as the remaining 10% will live a life of servitude to the elite. AUDIO INTERVIEW HERE>>>

Sharing is caring!