4-minute video message to .01% and minions: ‘The game is over. Redeem yourselves with Truth.’
by Carl Herman, Washington’s Blog
hat tip: Zen Gardner
Sometime soon, The Emperor’s New Clothes awakening of humanity will end the long tragic-comedy history easily proved by objective and verifiable facts:
- Unlawful Wars of Aggression based on easily-provable lies (here, here, here, here, here),
- Bankster-looting economics (here, here, here, here, here),
- Lying sacks of spin corporate media that “cover” the crimes.
These “Big Lie” crimes center in war and what is used for money, but extend into ~100 areas of vital concern for all Earth’s inhabitants. The ongoing costs of Earth’s history controlled by these .01% literal psychopaths (and here), extending to our world of the present, are annual war and poverty murders of millions, harm to billions, and looting of trillions.
Importantly, these are facts that anyone with a basic education can easily verify with a few moments of attention as objective statements about Earth’s most vital conditions.
Ole Dammegard’s points in his direct message to the elite:
- The “elite/.01%” game of criminal gangsterism is over because the truth of the .01% false flags (here, here) is known, and all recent attempts have been ridiculously sloppy.
- Truth heals, and will be painful and scary for the .01%.
- The sooner the .01% redeem themselves with truth to rejoin humanity, the more we’ll appreciate their assistance during the endgame we have already entered.
- Truth has dignity rather than the .01% continuing to hide as cowards behind their suits, power, and money.
- The way forward is forgiveness and compassion, to rejoin as brothers and sisters to create Earth as the beautiful place it can be.
The .01% have so far rejected reasonable offers for surrender, including the attractive option for Truth & Reconciliation (and here) whereby they accept pensioned retirements without prosecution in exchange for full disclosure of what they’ve done for God knows how long over Earth’s history. This option was/is also attractive for the 99.99% because planetary abundance easily provides for their retirement (their minions would overwhelmingly request to rejoin us), we could most rapidly end their criminal destruction, and we’d avoid corning the dangerous and vicious “leaders” afraid of anything they can’t control.
Critical mass of the 99.99% will occur in a relative moment, similar to paper catching fire as fire/light-sources become closer and closer: nothing happens for a long time, and then ignition occurs in a flash.
Another helpful analogy of the 99.99%’s “awakening” is the Emperor’s New Clothes. A .01% “leader” parades in obvious naked pretense, with zero facts “covering” his propaganda, and only supported by the duped and/or owned minions. This tragic-comedy ends with the ease of a child’s examination of the most obvious and verifiable facts (capacity we all have to simply look and see), the voicing of those facts that absolutely refute the propaganda, and a few more voices confirming the obvious.
The endgame is upon us.
Take the stand you most want for all, and to be known for.
Think, speak, and take action most dear to your sense of virtue.
Play for what you most want all Earth inhabitants to win.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu