Congress is Coming For Our Guns from a Variety of Angles
Congress is Coming For Our Guns from a Variety of Angles by James Wesley Rawles – Survival Blog
TDC Note – Remember – if your firearm has no ammo you have either a rock (handgun) or a stick (rifle/shotgun).
The mass media-driven Congressional gun control juggernaut seems to be slowing. It is noteworthy that the horribly vague and unconstitutional H.R. 3999 appears to now be stuck at just 25 co-sponsors—but it is frightening to see that 12 of them are Republicans. Hopefully the bill will die in committee.
Please keep up the pressure, folks. This fight is far from over! Please contact your Congressional Representative repeatedly (by phone and e-mail) and insist that he or she oppose ALL civilian disarmament legislation.
There are now a half dozen bills pending in Congress. SurvivalBlog reader Kevin A. sent me this summary list:
- H.R. 3999: To prohibit parts that increase the rate of fire of semiautomatic weapons (25 co-sponsors)
- S. 1916: To prohibit possession/transfer of certain firearms/accessories (38 co-sponsors)
- H.R. 3947: To prohibit possession/transfer of certain firearms/accessories (173 co-sponsors)
- H.R. 3962: To require face-to-face purchase of ammunition, reporting of bulk ammo purchases (29 co-sponsors)
- H.R. 4025: To require reporting sale of 2 or more handguns (3 co-sponsors)
- H.R. 4052: To prohibit transfer/possession of large capacity ammunition feeding devices (85 co-sponsors)
Don’t back off on being vocal, or the Congresscritters will interpret it as our acquiescence or surrender on this issue. – JWR