Chris Powell: Gold Schemes, Journalist and Freedom
Chris Powell: Gold Schemes, Journalist and Freedom by Rory – The Daily Coin
Over the past six weeks we have heard from the mainstream media, regarding physical gold, on five different occasions.
The Wall Street Journal published an article that featured Ronan Manly, BullionStar, John Embry, Sprott Global and James Turk, GoldMoney. The comments that were published and written about all centered around the central banks gold schemes, price suppression and government intervention. The article actually used the words “conspiracy theorist” in order to direct the reader down a particular path. What the article did NOT provide was a rebuttal from either the Federal Reserve or U.S. Treasury, both of which were accused of high crimes. Why was there zero rebuttal offered? Why? Because that’s how it works. There is no defense by either the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank or the U.S Treasury Department. They are both eyeball deep in suppressing gold and only providing the public with reasons to stay away from gold. Gold is money and the fiat currency we use is 100% worthless and backed by war, violence and destruction.
Chris Powell, Secretary/Treasurer GATA, does a masterful job of discussing the trail that has been laid out over the past six weeks. As mentioned the WSJ article with a bias towards “theories” and this was followed by
– Terry Duffy, President of CME Group, explaining on live TV that gold should be in the neighborhood $5-$6,000 currently
– Steve Mnunchin, Secretary of the Treasury and former Goldman Sachs thief, paid a visit to Ft Knox to assure the public the “gold is fine”.
– Goldman Sachs publishing a report stating that “physical gold is the last line of defense against inflation”
– Jeff Christian, CPM, stating that portfolios that held 27-30% physical gold between 1968 and 2016 out performed portfolios that didn’t have this allocation of physical gold – while at the same time stating that gold was going higher within 2-3 years and the annual average high would be north of $1670 the annual average high in 2012! WOW!!
– Jeff Christian then stated the gold market was not manipulated and he saw no need to comment on market rigging!! This statement was made as a former UBS Trader was being convicted of manipulating the gold market
What is going on with all this physical gold talk by these known manipulators and gold-haters?
We get into this topic and so much more during the 36 minute interview.