Listeners’ Q&A – Chris Waltzek Ph.D. (Podcast)
Listeners’ Q&A – Chris Waltzek Ph.D. Podcast – Radio Gold Seek
This Listener’s Q&A segment includes several phone calls on various topics.
- The first caller is concerned by the PMs market manipulation narrative.
- Clearly, investment banks continue to pay huge retributions for gold / silver bullion rigging allegations, according to GATA.org.
- According to official tallies, central banks regularly dump hundreds of tons of gold bullion on the open market, essentially suppressing prices.
- The current Goldseek.com Radio outlook on the PMs sector – gold and silver are gearing up for explosive moves higher.
- The smart money recognizes the appealing valuation of gold / silver relative to overpriced asset classes, such as US equities / bonds.
- A caller is concerned over the sound quality of recent shows.
- The new location includes a studio quality phone line.