Gerald Celente & Chris Waltzek Ph.D. (Podcast)
Gerald Celente & Chris Waltzek Ph.D. Podcast – Radio GoldSeek
Despite the fact that digital money has a market cap. of over $100 billion the topic remains highly polarized.
Investors seem to come to their senses, slowly and one by one. Some analysts are forecasting the crypto market cap. to soar by 50 fold to $5 trillion.
- The crypto domain could rival the FOREX market, the largest global exchange.
- For the first time in human history, global citizens have a free, ubiquitous alternative to their local / national currencies.
- Anyone can have a Bitcoin account via nothing more than a second hand mobile phone, almost any transaction can take place.
- Policymakers world wide are losing control over the populace; investors in China / Venezuela / Brazil are opting out of the official system.
- Related cryptocurrencies, such as Komodo coin (KMD), offer an anonymous blockchain alternative.
- One of the more compelling aspects of tokens over the traditional stock shares, each token is mathematically stored in a decentralized blockchain. Mainstream
- Analysts are calling for $50,000 Bitcoin, approaching the $100,000 Bitcoin forecast of prescient Silicon Valley VC, Tim Draper.