Dr. Stephen Leeb & Chris Waltzek (Podcast)
Dr. Stephen Leeb & Chris Waltzek Podcast – Radio Gold Seek
Dr. Stephen Leeb presents a compelling case for China rapidly positioning itself as the center of the world.
- The net impact solidifies the goal of China’s officials to dominate the economies of the East / developing world, the home to 75% of global oil reserves.
- Unfortunately, the US was not only rejected from the SCO, but cannot even act as an observer, presenting a potential strategic opportunity for US diplomacy.
- Even if the a precious metals selloff ensues, the die is cast for a new bull market.
- The digital monetary revolution is kicking into high gear – current estimates project 10% of the $5 trillion dollar FOREX market will go to the digital space.
- Bitcoin will encompass one third, $500 billion implying a potential market cap of $1.7 trillion, or $100,000 per Bitcoin.
- Jim Cramer recently called for $1,000,000 per Bitcoin, as institutions / governments scramble to release their information systems from the Ransomware: WannaCry.
- A top Silicon Valley venture capitalist and billionaire, Tim Draper is calling for $100,000 per coin.
- Ethereum and Komodo among numerous competitors will absorb the remaining $3.3 trillion digital currency space.
- The resulting digital gold rush will usher in one of the hottest profit opportunities of the decade.
- The discussion includes a pitch for a new initial crypto offering, BitSilver.
- Dr. Leeb recommends a riveting Sci Fi trilogy from China by award winning Cixin Liu, The Three Body Problem, The Dark Forest, and Death’s End.
- Key takeaway – the catalyst that could send gold skyward: when an eastern benchmark for oil is announced as denominated in China’s Yuan / Renminbi, dollar hegemony will collapse, shifting the balance of power Eastward.
Continue Reading / Radio Gold Seek>>>