ADM Nuclear Dam Busters Found Under Oroville Dam- Paul Preston
ADM Nuclear Dam Busters Found Under Oroville Dam- Paul Preston by Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show
“Paul reveals there were nuclear devices that were removed from the dam following the decision to evacuate. The nuclear devices were A.D.M.s ‘Atomic Demolition Munitions”. A.D.M.s are used for destroying power plants, bridges, and dams.
To bring down the Oroville dam a series of dam system failures would need to happen. To get the systems to fail at the same time would be extremely remote as to be impossible yet from February 7-13, 2017 the major systems of the dam were setting up for failure. The main spillway, emergency spillway, the dam, the Hyatt power plant, the river outlet valve (ROV), water inflows vs outflows, rain storms and the human failure factor would all have to come together at one moment.
“Every dam expert, farmer, rancher, and engineer I’ve talked to over the last 3 months have come to the conclusion these events do not seem to be by accident but by design”.
In order to get the dam to go into complete failure mode there would have to be domino effect which would cause the loss of the emergency spillway by overtopping resulting in erosion that would cause head cutting thus bringing down the o.g weir. Loss of the emergency spillway would result in the main spillway loss at the head. These two events would cause a 30 foot wall of water almost 2,000 feet long that would take the top 20% of the lake. The wall of water would result in a large inundation zone that just in itself would destroy thousands of structures and kill 10 of thousands of people.
The main dam structure would stand with the remaining 80% of the water in the lake because the sheer mass of the dam would in and of itself prevent complete dam failure. In order to bring down the main down a V notch would have to be achieved. This could be achieved by water porting from behind the dam (as seen in the 1976 Teton Dam disaster) which is unlikely but with the use of properly placed A.D.M.s a notch could be easily achieved.”
If Critical Mass Were to Happen, This Would Be the Result
This will be short, sweet and to the point. As previously covered by both Paul Preston and myself, if the Oroville Dam fails, the following will happen:
- 2.5 million people are placed in immediate jeopardy by the floodwaters that will come roaring out of the dam in excess of 100 mph. The kill zone will extend below Sacramento, 70 miles to the South.
- Southern California’s water system will be endangered because of damage to the r transport system.
- The World’s second largest rice producing area in the Central Valley of California will be destroyed for years
- This region produces the winter fruits in vegetables in the world. When combine numbers 3 and 4, we are talking about domestic and global famine.
- 25% of the nation’s retail emanates from California and all the East to West transportation corridors would be impacted. The nation’s economy would collapse within days and the just-in-time deliveries would stop. If this happens, it is my sincere hope that you have gold, guns, ammo, food, water, meds, the Bible and allies.
- This crisis will invite the open presence of UN peacekeepers on our soil and they will never leave.
What can we do? We need to raise our collective voices for Trump to step in and step in now, because this could happen at any time!
The following interview is riveting and it will change the way you look at this crisis.