Nationwide Protests, Comey Testimony and Another Conspiracy Fact
Nationwide Protests, Comey Testimony and Another Conspiracy Fact by Daisy Luther – The Organic Prepper
Saturday Sunday is a round-up of the week’s news and resources for folks who are interested in being prepared.
This Week in the News
This week on Survival Sunday, we’ll talk about yesterday’s nationwide protests, Comey’s testimony, and yet another “crazy” conspiracy theory that has turned out to be real.
Here’s what happened at the rallies across America yesterday.
What’s for breakfast?
A heaping bowl of American irony.
Because what else can you call it when civil rights groups “denounce” a march against Sharia Law in America? (source)
Anyway, I digress. Yesterday, I warned that a series of anti-Sharia marches across the United States had the potential to become ugly. Here are some of the incidents that occurred:
- 7 people were arrested in St. Paul, Minnesota. According to a local report, “most” of those arrested were counterprotesters. (source)
- In Seattle, police deployed pepper spray to break up a fight and arrested 3 people. (source)
- One speaker in New York was splashed with a noxious substance. (source)
- Also in New York, one participant had a heart attack and was rushed to the hospital. People who referred (ironically) to themselves as anti-fascists tried to drown out the speakers with bullhorns and noisemakers, saying, ““We’re making so much noise to drown out the fact that they are furthering hate speech. I do not believe they have a right to a platform.” (source)
- Self-proclaimed white supremacists showed up at several events. (source)
- Event organizers insist that the events are anti-Sharia, not anti-Islam. They severed ties with one event organizer in Arkansas due to white-supremacist ties. (source)
This is a can’t-miss-it FREE week of more than 38 seminars that focus on making you more self-reliant no matter where you live. I’m definitely tuning in since I’m learning to grow in a whole new climate and environment.