Lior Gantz – Lessons From A (former) Teenage Entrepreneur and Investor (Podcast)
Lior Gantz is entrepreneur, world traveler, financial researcher, and advisor in many forms to many different types of investors. He currently serves as President of Wealth Research Group.
– Mindset, protecting your mind from bad influences
– Lior started working at 13, and investing at 16
– High School: Surprisingly the ideal time in life to fail
– Finding A Niche; complete uniqueness is not retired
– “Solopreneurship” vs. forming a partnership
– How to find the right partners
– Stoicism and self-discipline in investing
– Crisis preparation: cash, precious metals, chaos hedges, foreign real estate
– Silver market price manipulation, silver bullion holders vs silver stock investor
– The future of marijuana
Lior’s You Tube Channel:
Please Support School Sucks
Your continued support keeps the show going and growing, which keeps us at the top of the options for education podcasts and leads to new people discovering this message. This subscription also grants you access to the A/V Club, a bonus content section with 200+ hours of exclusive audio and video.
If you are a regular consumer of our media, please consider making a monthly commitment by selecting the best option for you…