“This Is For Allah” – London Terror Attacks: At Least Two Dead Amid Van Ramming, Stabbing, Gunfire: Live Feed
“This Is For Allah” – London Terror Attacks: At Least Two Dead Amid Van Ramming, Stabbing, Gunfire: Live Feed from Zerohedge
- “Multiple” casualties after two terrorist attacks took place in London on Saturday night; police have responded to attacks on London Bridge and Borough Market
- At least two people have been killed amid confirmed knife attacks, gunfire, at least 20 injured.
- The attacks started when a white van drove into Pedestrians on London Bridge around 10:30pm on Saturday.
- A BBC eyewitness saw three men stabbing people indiscriminately, shouting “this is for Allah”.
- ‘I saw a man with a large blade’: witnesses describe the attack after the van attack.
- There have been multiple reports of rapid gunfire in what one witness described as “Westminster all over again”.
- BBC reports that two attackers were gunned down, and believed killed, by armed police. One was seen with canisters strapped to his body.
- Another 3 attackers thought to still be on the run, the BBC adds.
- Theresa May and the Met Police have declared the attacks are being treated as acts of terror
* * *
Update 8:54pm. The Telegraph has shown the following picture distributed on social media showing a man lying on the ground who appears to have canisters strapped to him. It was taken in the Borough Market area.
The BBC earlier tonight reported an unnamed eyewitness, a security guard who works across multiple bars and pubs in Borough Market, claiming to have seen a man with a canister strapped to his abdomen. Stressing that the reports were unverified, the news channel claims the man saw the attackers after receiving a call from a colleague in another bar who said people had been stabbed.
The eyewitness described people running away screaming from three men, one wearing a red and black top. He claimed one man had a canister taped to his abdomen. The man and his colleagues tried to throw chairs at the three attackers, who were going in and out of different bars, before helping to evacuate the area
* * *
Update 8:40 pm. BBC reports that two attackers are believed to have been gunned down – believed killed – by armed police, The Sun says citing witnesses. Another three attackers are thought to still be on the run, the newspaper adds.