Will America’s Counter-Revolution Be Successful?
Will America’s Counter-Revolution Be Successful? by Dave Hodges
America has been conquered from within. Many have said that this is not the America that they have grown up in and they are correct. However, few people realize that America is an occupied nation.
There is a counter-revolution going on in America today and it is the Trump version of populism.
The Cold War Never Ended
Many Americans have adopted an historical view of the Cold War that is inaccurate and very dangerous. Many believe that when the Berlin Wall came down that was the end of the Communist threat for America.
Nothing could be further from the truth. Russia has never been defeated, it is not in their DNA to ever quit. Although they were forced to abandon their arms race with the United States, they adopted a guerrilla style war with the United States by conquering America from within. If one doubts that Obama is part of a Communist plot to takeover the US government, please read the following with an open mind.
The How and Why Behind Obama’s Mysterious Rise to the Presidency (parts 2 and 3 can be linked to from this article)
Please be aware that the two articles, linked to four articles, are only the tip of the iceberg. You could literally spend an entire day and investigating this by using the search engine on the website.
The fact remains, that there is a Communist/Muslim Brotherhood movement to takeover this country.
How effective have they been? The following is a snapshot answer to this question.
Sources: US Treasury Department, US Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Agriculture, US Congressional Budget Office.
- Debt per US Citizen – Year 2009 = $31,000……..Year 2017 $61,340 (-$30,340)
- Labor Force Participation Rate – Year 2009= 65.8%….Year 2017 = 62.8%
- Home Ownership rate -Year 2009 = 67.3%….. Year 2017 = 63.5%
- Real Median Household Income – Year 2009= $57,744….. Year 2017 = $54,045 (-$3,699). This does not include 5% per year, adjusted for inflation.
- Average Hath Insurance Rate – Family Plan – $12,680….. Year 2017 = $18,142
- Food Stamp Dependency – Year 2009 = 32 million……Year 2017 = 43.6 million (-10.4 million) !!
- Persons living in poverty – Year 2009 = 38 million….. Year 2017 = 45 million (7 million) !!
- Number of people on Obamacare private insurance…Year End 2016 = 334,867
- Number of people on Medicaid supplemental – Year End 2016 = 17.4 million
- National Debt – Year 2009 = $10.6 Trillion…….Year 2017 = $20.1 Trillion (-$9.5 Trillion)
- $240 trillion dollar unfunded, but mandated liability of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Obama’s final economic gift to the American people includes a credit swap derivatives debt, of which Obama has granted full payment of $1.6 quadrillion credit swap derivatives debt with annual interest rate of $505 trillion. Please note that the US government only takes in $2 trillion per year.
Beginning four years ago, I wrote that Obama was the manifestation of what the Soviet defectors said was coming. Namely, they said we would be conquered from within. A moron could look at these economic numbers and conclude that they are so bad and that the devastation of this economy had to be deliberate and NOBODY could be this incompetent. This was a deliberate communist takeover of this country by first destroying our means of production in classic Marxian theory and Obama succeeded in putting this economy on life-support.
Trevor Loudon’s Stellar Work
Trevor Loudon, through his magnificent work, The Enemies Within, documents the many groups (e.g. the Democratic Socialists of America) and identifies them as communist front groups designed to ensnare as many Democratic members of Congress as possible. ,
Loudon emphasizes expresses the belief that classic Marxist revolution, in which the “exploited” working class is recruited to participate in a “working class revolution” is a fool’s errand.
The new breed of Congressmen, who are casting a long-shadow of Communism over the nation’s capital, can best achieve their communist goals by infiltrating traditional American society and creating a social revolution. If you don’t think that the bizarre policy changes coming from the Federal government such as the Target transgender bathroom issue is not the poster child for the undermining of the American society, then you are not paying attention.