Ned Schmidt – Two Bull Markets (Podcast)
John Embry & Chris Waltzek (Podcast)
8,000 metric tons (2204 lbs.), 17.6 million lbs., 282 million ounces, were unleashed on the PMs sector, equivalent to a Tsunami of selling pressure.
- The institutions and big players are clearing their short positions in anticipation of an explosive move to the upside by gold / silver.
- New economic policies to revamp the domestic infrastructure could balloon the already bloated US national debt / deficits resulting in runaway prices.
- India may be the trial-run for a global cashless society, a petri dish their new Treasury secretary is a former Wall Street insider.
- Citizens are advised to push for a dual cash / digital system, as 100% transparency also eliminates freedom.
- Given the 46 years since the gold window was shut, salvaging the domestic / global economy may be beyond the means of policymakers.