Gobble Up Some Jackass Podcast
It’s a market holiday weekend so you know what that means….fresh Jackass for your listening pleasure!
In this wide-ranging conversation, The Jackass and I discuss:
- the U.S. election results
- the roiling global markets post-election
- what the turmoil in the currency markets may suggest
- how changes in global interest rates will impact the global economy and markets
- the impact higher rates are having on hyper-levered balance sheets
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Jim Willie is an original. If you want to be official about it, you can call Jim a “statistical analyst” as Jim has a PhD in statistics from Carnegie Mellon. Since 2004, however, he’s simply been known as “The Golden Jackass”.
Through his website http://www.goldenjackass.com/ Jim has developed a subscription-based newsletter service which is second-to-none in its quality and its “outside-the-box” thinking. Jim’s very affordable service, The Hat Trick Letter, can be found here: http://www.goldenjackass.com/subscribe.html
p.s. As you can tell by his bio picture, he has an extraordinarily large brain, which he uses to all of our benefit.